Terms of Service
- By using the services and/or products of Prime Print you agree to the terms of service as set out below.
All quotations given are estimates only and may be subject to change upon viewing customer’s final artwork. Quotations will be confirmed with the customer before we proceed with any order. In the unlikely event where Prime Print has made a mistake on the quotation with regards to any pricing, terms or specification, a revised quotation will be done and if the customer does not accept the revised quotation Prime Print reserves the right to cancel the order and refund the customer.
- Any specific turnaround time published on this website is indicative only, and more accurate deadlines will be confirmed with the customer upon quotation and/or order.
- Whilst all effort is made to produce colour as true and accurate as possible, various factors may cause some variation in final colour (media type, exact printing process etc.). It is also normal and acceptable for colour change within reasonable variation to occur in the same print run or batch.
- Orders are delivered door-to-door by third party courier for only R99 Excluding VAT per order, except canvas orders. Canvas order will be R99 Excluding VAT for the first canvas and R50 Excluding VAT per canvas after that. This rate only applies to major centres (e.g. Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Bloemfontein, Port Elizabeth, Cape Town, East London etc,.) Smaller towns or outlying areas are subject to a delivery surcharge. In the event where our contracted courier cannot deliver to a specific area – this shall be communicated with the client to make alternative arrangements.
- Delivery period shall normally be 3-4 business days depending on area and size of order. As paper printing often results in heavy shipments, Prime Print reserves the right to choose the specific service depending on the area and size of parcel.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect the condition of cartons/parcels delivered as well as verify the number of parcels delivered with the number indicated on the waybill. In the event of parcels delivered in damaged condition, the customer should either refuse to accept delivery, or make a clear note in pen stating ‘Parcel damaged - contents not checked’ and notify Prime Print of such damages within 24 hours. Prime Print shall not take responsibility for parcel shortages or damages not indicated by the customer.
- Whilst courier services contracted by Prime Print do boast a good track record for timeous delivery services, allowance must be made for unforeseen circumstances (hijacking of vehicle breakdowns, weather conditions etc.,). Any delayed delivery by a third party courier shall not be considered non-delivery by Prime Print, and shall not constitute grounds for cancellation of orders.
- All orders where deposits have been paid shall be considered fixed orders and non-cancellable. Refunds for cancellation shall be at the discretion of Prime Print and reasonable deductions may made for time spent or resources used in the event of any refund.
- Customers take full responsibility to check details of pre-production proofs before signing or approving any such proof. As a rule proofs will be emailed to the client in PDF format (or any other agreed formats). Computer displays differ from monitor to monitor and final product may not be identically replicated to the colour displayed on any particular electronic display. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify that all details on any proof is 100% correct before approving it. This includes contact details, images, font types, text etc. Prime Print shall not take responsibility for any mistake on the final product if the client has approved the pre-production proofs.
- Logo Design packages shall cover traditional 2D graphical design only and does not cover 3D, Animation or Cartooning which shall be quoted for separately. Full ownership of the finalised logo concept shall be transferred to the customer providing any outstanding amounts due by the customer are settled. Where a customer requires a logo to be copyrighted this process and all costs involved shall be the responsibility of the customer. All logo design concepts that were done during the course of a logo design packages which were not selected for the final logo shall remain the property of Prime Print and the customer shall only be allowed to use the finalised logo. Logo packages not finalised after 12 months shall be considered finalised and no further design work shall be done after this without being charged for extra.
- Where digital artwork is supplied by the customer, Prime Print can take no responsibility for any quality issues as a result of artwork problems. Prices published on this website or in any quotation do not include graphical design services. Any graphic design or artwork done by Prime Print shall be quoted for separately.
- The terms and conditions as set out herein is subject to change without prior notification.
* Prices Excludes VAT or any graphical design services required.
* Door-to-door delivery only R99 per order